How It Works
HireJar works in two complementary ways:
- Business (Client) posts a legal need (“Consultation Need”) and HireJar matches with Business Lawyers (Consultants) for subsequent Free or Paid Consultations
- Business Lawyer (Consultant) publicizes their HireJar profile and Business (Client) makes “Consultation Request”
Both are explained below.
Client posts a “Consultation Need” and Consultants respond
- Client (Business) registers at HireJar.com and posts a “Consultation Need” with details
- HireJar matches Clients with best fit Business Lawyers. (Lawyers need to register as Consultants first).
- Client decides which Lawyers they want to do initial Consultation with. Client connects directly with the Lawyers. Typically these are Free Consultations enabling Client to identify the right Lawyer.
- Client and Lawyer performs subsequent Consultation in the manner they decide. These are Paid Consultations / projects that can vary in length.
- Client pays Consultant directly the amounts in the manner quoted by the Consultant. This could be a retainer or lump sum.
Consultant publicizes their HireJar profile and Client makes “Consultation Request
- Consultant registers at HireJar.com and receives their “Request Consultation” badge and unique URL. Consultant also specifies the compensation for the consultation (Free or the $ amount if Paid).
- Consultant displays the Request Consultation badge in their websites, blogs, and social media pages. In addition, Consultant frequently uses their unique HireJar URL in social media posts and similar content.
- Client evaluates Consultant’s qualifications and decides to connect with the Consultant by clicking the Request Consultation badge or unique URL.
- Client has to register at HireJar.com to see Consultant’s full profile and compensation details. Client makes a “Consultation Request”.
- Consultant decides to accept the request and then contacts the Client directly through email. Client and Consultant decide on the logistics of consultation and payment specifics.
- Client and Consultant performs the Consultation in the manner they decide.
- Client pays Consultant directly the amount (if any) quoted by the Consultant.