How It Works
HireJar works in two complementary ways:
- Client provides the legal need (“Consultation Need”) and HireJar matches with Attorneys (Consultants) for Free or Paid Consultations.
- Attorney (Consultant) publicizes their HireJar profile and Client makes “Consultation Request”.
Both are explained below. In addition, HireJar service is Free for Clients and fees are paid by Consultants only. The Consultant fee is detailed at the end of this page.
Client provides the “Consultation Need” and matched with Consultants
- Client registers at HireJar.com and provides the “Consultation Need” with details
- HireJar matches Clients with best fit Attorneys. (Attorneys need to register as Consultants first).
- Client decides which Attorneys they want to do Consultation with based on credentials and hourly consultation rate (including Free). Client connects directly with the Attorneys.
- Client and Attorney performs Consultation in the manner they decide. These can be Free or Paid Consultations as offered by the attorney, and Consultations can vary in length.
- Client pays Consultant directly the amounts in the manner quoted by the Consultant.
Consultant publicizes their HireJar profile and Client makes “Consultation Request”
- Consultant (Attorney) registers at HireJar.com and receives their “Request Consultation” badge and unique URL.
- Consultant also specifies the compensation for the consultation (hourly rate).
- Consultant displays the “Request Consultation” badge in their websites, blogs, and social media pages. In addition, Consultant frequently uses their unique HireJar URL in social media posts and similar content.
- Client evaluates Consultant’s qualifications and decides to connect with the Consultant by clicking the Request Consultation badge or unique URL.
- Client has to register at HireJar.com to see Consultant’s full profile and hourly compensation details for Consultation. Client makes a “Consultation Request”.
- Consultant decides to accept the request and then contacts the Client directly through email. Client and Consultant decide on the logistics of consultation and payment specifics and Consultant performs the Consultation in the manner they decide.
- Client pays Consultant directly the amount quoted by the Consultant.
Fee for HireJar Service
As mentioned earlier, HireJar is a Free service for Clients.
HireJar charges a fee to the Consultant (Attorney). Consultants should pay 9% of amount billed to the Client for period of 90 days starting from the first Consultation date, whether it is a Free or Paid Consultation. The first fee payment to HireJar is due immediately after the first Consultation (if it is a Paid Consultation). Thereafter, fees are payable to HireJar every month to cover full 90 days.
Furthermore, HireJar requires Consultants to pay the fees to HireJar using PayPal at Billing@HireJar.com. If you have any questions, please contact Support@HireJar.com.