How It Works
HireJar works in two complementary ways:
- Clients provide the Consultation Need and get matched with Consultants.
- Consultant publicizes their HireJar profile and Client makes “Consultation Request”.
Both are explained below. In addition, HireJar service is Free for Clients and fees are paid by Consultants for Consulting Engagement after the Free Consultations. The Consultant fees are detailed at the end of this page.
Client provides the “Consultation Need” and matched with Consultants
- Client registers at HireJar.com and provides the “Consultation Need” with details
- Client gets matched with best fit Consultants.
- Client decides which Consultant they want to do Free Consultation based on Consultant credentials. Client connects directly with the Consultants.
- Client and Consultant perform the Free Consultation in the manner they decide.
- If Client continues Consulting Engagement after Free Consultation, Client pays directly to the Consultant for the subsequent duration based on Fees previously agreed between the parties. Consultant then pays fees to HireJar per the terms at the end of this page.
Consultant publicizes their HireJar profile and Client makes “Consultation Request”
- Consultant registers at HireJar.com and receives their “Request Free Consultation” badge and unique URL.
- Consultant also specifies the compensation for the consultation (hourly rate).
- Consultant displays the “Request Free Consultation” badge in their websites, blogs, and social media pages. In addition, Consultant frequently uses their unique HireJar URL in social media posts and similar content.
- Client evaluates Consultant’s qualifications and decides to connect with the Consultant by clicking the Request Free Consultation badge or unique URL.
- Client has to register at HireJar.com to see Consultant’s full profile. Client makes a “Consultation Request”.
- Consultant decides to accept the request and then contacts the Client directly. Client and Consultant decide on the logistics of consultation and Consultant performs the Free Consultation in the manner they decide.
- If Client continues consulting engagement after the Free Consultation, Client pays Consultant directly for the subsequent duration using the rate previously agreed by the parties. Consultant then pays fees to HireJar per the terms at the end of this page.
Fee for HireJar Service
As mentioned earlier, HireJar is a Free service for Clients.
HireJar charges a fee to the Consultant, who should pay 9.9% of amount received from the Client for a period of 90 days after the Free Consultation. The first fee payment to HireJar is due immediately upon the first payment by the Client. Thereafter, fees are payable to HireJar every month to cover full 90 days.
Furthermore, HireJar requests Consultants to pay the fees to HireJar using PayPal at Billing@HireJar.com. HireJar can make alternative arrangements if Consultant prefers them. If you have any questions, please contact Support@HireJar.com.