How It Works
HireJar works in two complementary ways:
- Clients provide the Consultation Need and get matched with Consultants for paid Consultations.
- Consultant publicizes their HireJar profile and Client makes “Consultation Request”.
Both are explained below. In addition, HireJar service is Free for Clients and fees are paid by Consultants after successful initiation of projects. The Consultant fees are detailed at the end of this page.
Client provides the “Consultation Need” and matched with Consultants
- Client registers at HireJar.com and provides the “Consultation Need” with details
- Client gets matched with best fit Consultants.
- Client decides which Consultant they want to do Consultation with based on credentials and hourly consultation rate for short-term consultation. Client connects directly with the Consultants.
- Client and Consultant performs Consultation in the manner they decide and Consultations can vary in length.
- Client pays Consultant directly the amounts in the manner quoted by the Consultant. Consultant then pays fees to HireJar per the terms at the end of this page.
Consultant publicizes their HireJar profile and Client makes “Consultation Request”
- Consultant registers at HireJar.com and receives their “Request Consultation” badge and unique URL.
- Consultant also specifies the compensation for the consultation (hourly rate).
- Consultant displays the “Request Consultation” badge in their websites, blogs, and social media pages. In addition, Consultant frequently uses their unique HireJar URL in social media posts and similar content.
- Client evaluates Consultant’s qualifications and decides to connect with the Consultant by clicking the Request Consultation badge or unique URL.
- Client has to register at HireJar.com to see Consultant’s full profile and hourly compensation details for Consultation. Client makes a “Consultation Request”.
- Consultant decides to accept the request and then contacts the Client directly through email. Client and Consultant decide on the logistics of consultation and payment specifics and Consultant performs the Consultation in the manner they decide.
- Client pays Consultant directly the amount quoted by the Consultant. Consultant then pays fees to HireJar per the terms at the end of this page.
Fee for HireJar Service
As mentioned earlier, HireJar is a Free service for Clients.
HireJar charges a fee to the Consultant, who should pay 9.9% of amount received from the Client for a period of 90 days starting from the first paid Consultation date. The first fee payment to HireJar is due immediately after the first payment by the Client. Thereafter, fees are payable to HireJar every month to cover full 90 days.
Furthermore, HireJar requests Consultants to pay the fees to HireJar using PayPal at Billing@HireJar.com. HireJar can make alternative arrangements if Consultant prefers them. If you have any questions, please contact Support@HireJar.com.