Most Business-to-Business (B2B) companies are so preoccupied with generating leads and sales that they don’t take the time to step back and fully optimize their marketing performance. However, the truth is that there’s serious money to be made once these companies invest in leveraging their marketing data for better results.
This book unveils proven analytics and data science methodologies and frameworks on all aspects of B2B marketing. It covers various stages of the marketing funnel—attract, capture, nurture, convert, retain, and expand—as well as overall management and reporting.
Crucial insights include:
- Creating a prospect list for outbound marketing campaigns
- Determining Lifetime Value (LTV) of customers to set acquisition budgets
- Identifying high-potential segments of recycled leads to compensate for lead shortage
- Achieving loyalty-driven growth using Net Promoter Score (NPS) framework
- Creating a comprehensive marketing dashboard
- And many more!
Take the first step in unleashing your marketing’s full potential by requesting this book!